The news is a regular companion for a large number of people. News provides lots of important information through which the individuals can be acquainted with various facts of the society. So, the regular reading newsis one great practice. The news is a great source of knowledge in one’s everyday life. Some essential benefits of reading news are as follows:
- Everyday numerous incidents are happening in various places and news provides those updates to the people.
- The news makes one person progressive and knowledgeable.
- Some pieces are news are so inspiring that people can get a fresh and positive thinking.
- News helps in increasing one’s vocabulary and language efficacy.
If you notice minutely, then you can find that there are lots of segments present in one newspaper. The quizzes and puzzles that are provided in a particular segment help to think one intellectually in many situations. Today, technology has become very progressive and so various newspapers have their online editions also. Tech savvy people can make at a glance to the news through these online versions of the news. Different websites are also providing news on daily basis and now, news Apps have been also grown up so that people can easily read their daily news from the mobile devices. Many people are interested to read national news online, and there are lots of sources available on the internet to fulfil their wishes.
In this week, the Top 5 Indian news is as follows:
- As per the New Rule, the train passengers sleeping time has been reduced by one hour: The reserved coach passengers can sleep between only 10 pm and 6 am. The previous permissible time of sleeping was between 9 pm and 6 am.
- Ryan International School has been reopened and students are avoiding that toilet in which place Pradyuman was murdered: Gurgaon’sRyan International School’s student Pradyuman Thakur was discovered at the outside of the toilet.
- As per Centre: 10 Points, Rohingyas are giving ‘Serious Threat’, Court Mustn’t Interfere: Today, the Centre said: “The Rohingyas are a security problem”.
- The match between Jaipur Pink Panthers and Haryana Steelers ends with the draw from Pro Kabaddi League: On Thursday, the PKL or Pro Kabaddi League has finished to a 27-27 draw.
- The students of IIT Kharagpur are offered more than 200 Pre-Placement Offers from the MNCs: Top Companies, such as Samsung, Goldman Sachs, Qualcomm, Adobe Systems, Wipro, Texas Instruments have offered over 10 PPOs each and it was disclosed by one spokesperson of IIT Kharagpur.
Many people don’t find the sufficient time to go through the detailed news, so they can manage their news quota by reading the news in short. The headline and short news segments are helpful in taking a quick look at the particular day’s news.
Daily news can upgrade our thinking and help in analysing the particular situation. With the help of online news, you can read the news that is associated with multiple segments. The jobseekers can get various job-related information from vacancy segment the technical people could get latest technical facts by reading daily news and so on.