Plumbing emergencies are known to any household. How many times has it happened that you have returned home to a blocked drain or an overflowing sink or any such plumbing malfunction creating a havoc in your home or office premises. That is why most people say that a plumbing emergency is one of the most troubling situation as along with the discomfort and trouble comes the troubling stench of dirty water and a mess that is created around the space. Not handling plumbing emergencies at once can pose hygiene threats.
So, you need to always have an immediate access to the contact of a 24 hour plumber at all times so that you can solve your plumbing problems at the earliest and restore the regular life as soon as possible.
There are people who sometimes try to save costs by doing the plumbing work themselves. In most cases, basic plumbing repairs are easily done but in case there is an error while repairing due to lack of experience, one needs to get a plumber to solve the problem. In short, there are many cases in which you may need a plumber.
Now, if you have any such occurrence which takes place during non-office hours, you are bound in a huge fix without a plumber. This is where the role of a 24 hour plumber comes in. Below are some of the instances mentioned when you really need a 24 hour plumber:
- A leaking faucet could fill up your kitchen floor with water and the water only stops when you turn off the main water supply pipe of your house.
- A clog could happen in your bathtub that has over flooded the tub and the surrounding places have started to stink because of it.
- When there is a damaged pipe somewhere causing water leakage. This is not something you can leave unattended for a long time neither is it something you can mend yourself as you need to correctly replace the whole piper without any faulty joints to ensure there is no leakage.
- When your DIY plumbing job goes haywire and you end up messing up the existing pipelines.
- When you need to mount or fit needed equipment professionally to create proper as well as efficient functioning of the sewage, natural gas, and water connection systems of the house.
- When you have problems of leakage through fixtures like sink, drain pipes, sewage, and other leaking fixtures. This may look like a small issue that can wait a night to be solved but it is not as the leakage point can widen with time and increase the damage.
- When you have cases of burst pipes and the water does not stop flooding your space. In such cases, you will need an emergency installation of new piping fixtures.
- When you have a problem in your water heating system. It may be really uncomfortable for you to bathe with cold water in the chilly weather. This calls for an instant need of repairs. You do not want to catch a cold by bathing with cold water and neither do you want to stink all day at office without taking a bath.
- In cases there are problems in the natural gas pipelines. Natural gas is hazardous and is highly flammable. So, if you spot that there is a leakage in any such pipelines, or even a minor flaw, you should call a plumber who is an expert with gas pipelines without any further ado. A lack of quick action in such cases might lead to a huge fire and a loss of your belongings, and sometimes even lives.
In all such cases, you need a 24 hour plumber. So, it is advisable that you keep a contact of an efficient and professional 24 hour plumber handy that might help you during emergencies.