Vintage Jewellery styles are known worldwide because of innumerable reasons. The details of it are impressive as well as mind-blowing. The contemporary rings present in it are totally a treat to any eye. According to jewelry etiquette, one must wear only a particular vintage jewel at a time. If you wear vintage earrings, vintage rings, and vintage bracelets all together, then you might end up looking cumbersome.
Things to consider before wearing Vintage Jewels:
Wearing jewelry isn’t that easy. It requires a lot of planning and time. These are the things which one must consider before wearing Vintage Jewellery:
● Occasion or Ceremony: Vintage Jewelries are best suited for parties.
● Dress code: The jewel and the outfit must commensurate with each other.
● Neckline: If you have a deep neckline, then you can wear long necklaces.
● Comfort: You must feel comfortable while carrying your jewelry. If you aren’t accustomed to wearing heavy necklaces then avoid it.
Let us know about the vintage jewelry styles which are popular across continents:
1. Byzantine-inspired Vintage Jewelry: The jewels of this period were extremely eye-catching. They used to be beautifully studded with stones and diamonds. The multiple works on those jewels are extremely gorgeous. Byzantine period has its roots from the Roman Period. During this period, the jewelry had astonishing engravings on it which made them look more professional. Nowadays, most of the women prefer wearing Byzantine-inspired Vintage jewelry. It provides a sense of royalty to the wearer.
2. Romanesque inspired Vintage Jewelry: These kinds of jewelry have a deep connection with religious traditions and beliefs. The Carvings were made of gemstones. During the Gothic Europe Age, the gemstones were polished into oval shapes. Precious stones with remarkable markings on them were made for the noble people. On the contrary, polished metals were made for the people of the lower sections of the society. Religious devotees like wearing those kinds of jewelry. Nowadays, their structures have been changed amazingly. This has led to an increase in the demand for Romanesque Inspired Vintage Jewelry.
3. Georgian Inspired Vintage Jewelry: The Georgian Inspired Jewelry is par excellence. The sparkling of those jewels mesmerizes everyone. The chandelier earrings and brooches tell us about the rich heritage of those times. It was during this time when people came to know about the charm of diamonds.
4. Victorian Inspired Vintage Jewelry: The Jewels of the Victorian era are nature-based as well as romantic-based. These kinds of Vintage Jeweleries are loved by all women. Modern craftsmen take help from the previous designs so as to make beautiful pearl and diamond lockets. The Victorian era tells us about the lavish pensions and ornate designs.
Vintage Jeweleries help the wearer to radiate confidence and elegance. If you are not comfortable with wearing vintage bracelets, then you can surely start with three pieces. One can start with slimmer pieces of Vintage Jewelry. Vintage rings look more appealing than normal styled rings. Vintage rings look gorgeous when worn on the index finger.