Navi Mumbai is an urban township of Mumbai and situated on the west coast of Maharashtra. It is also known as world’s largest planned city that was developed to free out the main Mumbai city from rush. In terms of cleanliness and hygiene, it has earned a good rank in a survey. It means that Navi Mumbai is one of the good Indian places to live. This city is an active business hub at present due to the availability of various MNCs such as Bureau Veritas, Siemens, Larsen & Toubro, Bizerba, McDonald’s etc. And all these multinational companies have their offices/ branches across the city. Apart from this, you can find many quality restaurants and luxury hotels such as Fortuna Exotica.
Being an active business hub, this city offers a wide array of employment to the residents. If you are looking forward to settling down in the city with your family, then there will be several excellent opportunities for you to explore here. Whether you want to get involved in the business sector as an employee or want to establish your own enterprise, this city can be the perfect choice because it has become a hub for newly incorporated companies and startups to establish. As per the survey, almost 500 new companies per month were registered in and around the region.
If you see your future in this region, then there is the list of some career opportunities Navi Mumbai offers.
- Software development
- Business Development Manager
- Charted Accountant
- Instructional Designer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Restaurant Manager
- Sales Executive
And there would be several others that you have to find depending on your interest, qualification, and other requirements.
When you are new in Navi Mumbai or just graduated from the college, it would be quite difficult for you to find a good job for you. But you can make it easy by following some useful tips.
- First of all, you have to determine what your needs are. And you can do it by considering your interests, education level, and location as a priority.
- Once you have decided which path you are going to walk, it is the time to create an action plan to overcome possible constraints to achieve your goals.
- To create a plan, you need to know what responsibilities will come with the particular job. So, you must do a proper assessment of work to understand the job better.
- When you have the plan, make sure to execute it effectively. Meanwhile, monitor your activities and review them periodically.
To hunt down the good Jobs in Navi Mumbai, you have to go through the listing of available job vacancies here. Monster India is one of the leading online job portals that will help you find the excellent opportunities you are looking for. This online platform provides job seekers with the convenience of hunting jobs by just sitting in the comfort of their home. It has 200+ Navi Mumbai jobs for the job seekers to apply online. The best thing is that you can refine your search according to your industry, function, experience and salary preferences.