Australia is a beautiful and wild place renowned not only for major driving, camping, backpacking and road trip destination but also a growing education hub with a lot of students around the world visiting every year to attained different schools and universities. If one is looking forward to moving to Australia, whether it’s for traveling or for education, and whatever the reason may be then consulting Immigration Lawyers Perth is the best way to start your journey. To visit Australia there are a number of visas available depending on your nationality and the purpose of your visit. Only one residing in New Zealand can have a ‘special visa’ on arrival. Here, in Immigration Lawyers Perth your purpose of the visit is given well emphasis to provide the best service for you. There are different kinds of visa for different kind of purpose depending on the traveler. The traveler must be clear for his actual purpose of visit in order to receive the right service.
The number of visas that are available you need to keep in check are:
- Vacation or Holiday: This visa is required for a short tour or vacation in Australia and includes visiting friends and families of the residents also
- Student Visa: This visa is applicable for the students who want to pursue their degree from Australian colleges and also for one accompanying the student.
- Working Visa: This visa is required by people having a particular skill in their respective work field which has already been enlisted. This kind of primary visa can later be changed to a permanent visa.
- Business: This type of visa is generally given to a person for a short business activity generally for conferences, general inquiries, negotiations.
- Permanent Resident Visa: This visa is given to people who are looking forward to settling in Australia due to work or any other purpose
- Other than these there are other types of visas available depending on the need of the visitor such as parent child or other family member, retirement visa, resident return visa(for re-entry of people permanently residing in Australia), Transit visa(for traveling to other countries through Australia),refugee, partner, spouse or fiancé migrating to Australia as partner or spouse, training, medical treatment(for emergency case, if a person needs to be shifted to Australia for urgent medical support), crew member of airline or other ship involved in non-military affair, for extending someone’s stay due to urgency or for venturing around more,.
For any details regarding the different types of visas involved and other legal categories related to your visit to Australia, one can contact Immigration Lawyers Perth. They are the one best suited to guide you through all your queries starting from custom and quarantine regulations, the rules and regulations involved in different type of visas to special permission for carrying licensed weapons. Immigration Lawyers Perth is there to guide you 24*7 to fulfill all your needs to your full satisfaction and make your visit worthy to remember.