Are you thinking about visit the queen of hills, Mussoorie, in Uttarakhand? If you are not from this state then tourists generally visit this hill station when on a tour of the state. If you are from somewhere nearby, then you can always plan a weekend summer getaway to this lovely hill station!
You will have no problem in finding an accommodation here because of there are some of the best luxury hotels in Mussoorie. When you are planning to visit this hill station, the first thing that you will need to do is get arrangements for your accommodation done and then you can go ahead and explore with ease all the lovely sightseeing places of Mussoorie. There are a few things that you will have to keep in mind when planning a trip to Mussoorie, if you want the trip to plan out unhindered. Come let’s take a look at some of the most interesting pointers:
- In order for one to make the best of a visit to a place, one to has find out the ideal time to visit it. For Mussoorie, the best time to visit this place is during the summer months since the weather remains really pleasant for sightseeing. However, if you want to enjoy the chills of the winter, then you can visit this place during the months of December too, since the weather will be really chilly and cold during this time of the year. September and October are the two other months during which you can visit this place.
- Generally, most of the tourists visit Mussoorie during the summer months, in order to escape from the sweltering heat of the plains from the nearby regions. People travelling with families have long summer vacations and hence they plan trips to the hills during this period of time. So, summer months are the peak tourist season of Mussoorie. So, if you are planning a trip during this time of the year to this hill station, then you should definitely make sure that your booking in one of the Mussoorie hotels five star have been done from beforehand in order to avoid the last-minute rush and unavailability of rooms.
- Make sure that you pack enough winter clothes for your trip. No matter what, you should always have warmers with you since they will form the base layer of your clothing and will help to regulate your body temperature and keep you warm. Warmers are a must if you visit during the winter months.
- Make a list of some of the places that you want to visit in Mussoorie. Do try and visit the Gun Hill, Lal Tibba, Kempty Falls and take a stroll in the mall and the Camel’s back road when in Mussoorie since these are some of the star attractions of this place.
- And last but not the least, if you have enough budget, then you can book a private car that will be at your disposal at all times.
So, these are some of the most important points that you have to consider when planning the perfect trip to Mussoorie.