It’s impossible to look and feel your best when you are concerned about the appearance of your skin. Acne can occur for a number of reasons, from clogged pores to stress, and it will only get worse if you don’t do anything about it. There are countless acne formulas on the market today, but some are totally ineffective, while others are totally out of the budget of the average shopper. The good news is that essential oils for acne are an all-natural, affordable way to treat your skin issues. The oils are easy to find and even easier to apply, so if you are concerned about the health of your skin, consider using the oils listed below:
- Tea Tree Oil – One of the more effective essential oil for skin issues, tea tree oil also comes with a warning for those who might wish to use it regularly. This oil can do a job on sensitive skin, which is why users often dilute it before applying it to the affected areas. Tea tree oil may also leave your skin feeling dry, so be sure to apply moisturizer regularly when using it.
- Lavender Oil – Moisturizing regularly is an excellent way of keeping your skin looking young and healthy, and using a product that contains lavender will reap great benefits. You can also use lavender oil mixed with almond oil and jojoba to create an excellent acne treatment. Apply this formula to the problem areas twice a day.
- Lemongrass Oil -More than just one of the best essential oils for acne, lemongrass helps with all manner of different skin issues. It is high in vitamin A and E. The former plays a big role in repairing skin cells, while the latter is great for acne scars and blemishes.
- Bergamot Oil -You are going to love how well this essential oil works on battling acne, and you are also going to love the citrusy smell that it leaves behind on your skin. Mixing bergamot with other essential oils for skin issues can leave you looking clear and youthful in areas that used to be a problem.
- Oregano Oil – Like tea tree oil, oregano can be a little rough on those with sensitive skin, but it is excellent at battling acne. It may be a good idea to dilute this oil before applying, and we are sure you will see results, thanks in large part to the high phenol levels in oregano oil.
- Rosemary Oil – A big part of the problem that acne delivers is that the skin becomes inflamed and irritated. Since rosemary oil has anti-inflammatory properties, it stands to reason that it would be one of the best essential oils for acne.
- Frankincense Oil – If you are looking for an essential oil that helps repair damaged skin, look no further than this one. Regular use of frankincense oil on the skin will leave you looking as though you are positively glowing.