The name spy applications itself suggest something dubious and questionable. However, while there are usually negative connotations associated with the concept of spying applications, there are a number of benefits to it too. It all depends on the purpose of their usage. Parents, employers and suspicious spouses have all given some great positive feedback about using monitoring software to help them with their individual problems. Below we will be discussing the positive side of spying applications from three individual perspectives; parents, employers and suspicious spouses.
Cell phone Spying applications like TheOneSpy have given parents real peace of mind. This is because now they can be sure that their kid is safe and they can keep an eye on virtually everything that he or she is up to. Moreover, research has shown that parents claim they are better able to build a sense of trust and a better relationship with their kids especially since with monitoring applications they have a better idea and sense of what their kid is up to. This knowledge therefore helps them easily talk to their kid about anything and everything. Other benefits include:
- Easily locating their kid’s whereabouts
- Clear understanding of who they talk to and what they discuss
- Less stressful when working
- Easily able to connect with kids on various levels
- Don’t need to hover over kids and smother them.
- Understand their web activity.
- Put filters on their gadgets to avoid them accessing adult content.
It takes a big leap of faith to trust employees with company secrets and assets. However, with spying software, employers can now better ensure the safety of their company’s property and tangible assets. One of the best things about monitoring software programs for employees is their ability to monitor their employees’ productivity in the company and then adequately compensate or reward them for it. This then leads to better relationships and a working environment that is conducive to learning and democratic structure. Other benefits for employers sing monitoring software include:
- Opportunity to recognize hardworking employees and promote them on their work.
- Locating employees especially those in the courier service or delivery service.
- Monitor social media usage on company owned computers.
- Monitor timings and work status of employees.
- Prevent hazardous situations or inappropriate employee relationships.
- Check emails to make sure company secrets are not being leaked.
- Check for any inappropriate content being accessed from company servers.
Do you feel like your spouse is going behind your back and seeing someone else? Whether you believe it or not, it is worth investigating. Especially because research has shown that there are some predictable behaviors every cheating spouse does and as a partner you can easily pick up on these behaviors and get to the bottom of it. Once you have all the information and evidence regarding their hanky behavior, you can easily confront your cheating spouse or in some circumstances you can even catch them red handed. Here are some of the benefits that as a suspicious spouse you can have of using Mobile spying software:
- Have clear access to your partner’s calendars and schedules.
- Easily be able to read emails and check mailing contacts
- Track their location especially if they are meeting someone in private.
- Listen to their phone conversations.
- Read their text messages.
- Check their received MMS messages and other media on their phone.
- Have a clear access to their calling histories.
- Remotely get notifications for every unusual activity that takes place on their gadgets.
While many believe that spying application has only many cons to it, there are so many people using in around the globe to help them with their own problems. Although there may be some breach of privacy, in most cases this can be avoided as well. For instance, parents can easily talk to their kids and let them know that their gadgets would be monitored for their own safety and security. Similarly, employers can makes their employees sign a non-disclosure agreement at the time of hiring along with their usual contract. This agreement will let the employees know that their activities will be monitored on company owned gadgets. Moreover they can put up guidelines around the office stating the same. Monitoring applications can help a lot of people in a lot of situations as long as they are not misused and are not harming anyone directly.