· Teach for India Fellowship
· Young India Fellowship
· Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament (LAMP) Fellowship
· William J Clinton Fellowship
· Gandhi Fellowship
· Prime Minister’s Rural Fellowship
· Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Program
The above mentioned fellowships are considered the best and the most demanded fellowship programs by the youths across the world.
What is Young India Fellowship?
Young India Fellowship is a yearlong multidisciplinary post-graduate learning and leadership development programme. Its main vision is: “To identify and develop unique & high potential change agents of India through a multi-disciplinary programme guided by eminent leaders and scholars of our time.” Under the fellowship program somewhere around 225 students from all over India come together to be part of this fully residential program. Fellows are made to stay at Ashoka University campus.
The Young India Fellowship program runs in association with some of the prestigious international schools such as: University of Pennsylvania’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS); Carleton College; King’s College, London and Sciences Po, Paris. Irrespective of disciplines and areas of study candidates are eligible to participate in YIF. No doubt you have pursued higher studies in Engineering design, commerce or literature you will be mentored into reaching their full potential.
Members of the Founding Team: The founding team of Young India Fellowship comprise of some of the renowned personalities of the India’s professional world like Sanjeev Bhikchandani (Naukri.com), Ashish Dhawan (ChrysCapital) and Vineet Gupta (Jamboree). ISB’s Founding Dean Pramath Sinha is the Dean of the Young India Fellowship.
· Nationality: YIF is open to all Indian Men and Women
· Age: Maximum 28 years as on May 31, 2016
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are pursuing final year of their undergraduate and postgraduate program from a recognized Institution of India irrespective of the discipline can apply.
o In case in the middle of the education, the candidate has started working and has not yet completed three years then too you can apply.
Cost and Scholarship
· All the candidates receives full fellowship amount of somewhere around INR 6 lacs and every student is sponsored fully or partially as the case may be.
· The tuition expenses arising out of the lectures and workshops delivered by the best teachers and experts from around the world.
· The expenses of boarding and lodging
· Cost of books, reading and case materials, library subscriptions and purchase of text books
· Fellows will get a Lifetime access to network of mentor’s, sponsors and peers.
· Enjoy the national recognition as a change agent of tomorrow.
· Preference will be given at the time of applying for Masters Degree or Ph.D at UPenn & to pursue any Masters level course at Ashoka University in the future.
· A certificate of completion co-signed by IFRE and Upenn.
Candidates can apply for the Young India Fellowship programme via either of the three modes mentioned below: There is No Application Fee
· Mode 1: Online
· Mode 2: Download the Application Form
· Mode 3: Candidates also have the option to purchase the Application form from YIF office