The result will be declared on 26th June, 2017. The answer key will also be declared online. The entrance exam was held on 7th May, 2017 at various centers across the country. It is national level medical entrance test which is regulated by Central Board of Secondary Education. It is conducted for providing admissions in MBBS or BDS courses which are offered by various government and private medical colleges in India. It is one tier system of examination which is exam is conducted once in a year that is in the month of May. All seats for the courses said above are filled through the scores of the entrance exam. The result will be declared for the entrance exam will be declared on 26th June, 2017 on the official website of the exam conducting authority.
The answer key for the entrance exam will be declared officially on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The answer key will be given by reputed coaching institutes was being declared on 7th May, 2017. Answer keys for all the sets of the entrance exam has been published on the official website of the exam conducting authority. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can ascertain their estimated marks.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will publish or announce the result of the entrance exam along with the cut-off. The students can check their results on the official website. Students are advised to get the print out of the results and keep it safe till the process of admission gets over. A merit list will also be prepared for providing admissions on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the entrance exam.
How to check the result for the entrance exam?
The candidates are required to follow the given steps in order to access the result of the entrance exam-
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education
- Then, they are required to search for the NEET Result 2017 tab and click on it
- A new page asking for the details of the candidates in order to access the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidate will have to fill the details like roll number, application number, password and date of birth as mentioned in admit card and also which are allotted to them while the process of registration was being done.
- After filling the details, the candidates need to submit it
- A new page containing the result of the candidate appears on the screen
- A merit list will also be published
- Now, the candidate will have to either download the result or can take the print out of the result of the entrance exam
Note- Candidates are advised to maintain the result till the process of admission gets over as it is mandatory document which is required in the process of admission.