The admit card of the entrance exam will be announced and made available through online mode. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts a university level entrance exam. This exam is known as Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. It is conducted for providing admissions to all those candidates who seek admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses by this University. Admit Card 2017.
Candidates can access the admit card for the entrance exam before 7 days of the entrance exam through online process only. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination which is being issued by the University. Candidates have to retain the admit card till the process of the admission gets over. If, in any case, the candidate lost the admit card after the entrance exam, no request for issuing the duplicate admit card will be entertained.
At the time of examination, the candidates are required to carry two printouts of admit card. Candidates are also required to paste the passport size photograph over both the admit card in the space provided which should same as the one the candidate has uploaded at the time of filling the application form. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the examiner and second is required to be handed over to the examiner.
Date of Admit Card
The admit card will be issued on the official website of Indraprastha University. The candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website. No admit card will be sent to the candidates through post or mail.
How to download the admit card
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of exam conducting authority
- The candidate will be allotted with unique user id and password on the valid email id and phone number. With the help of that email id and password, the candidate has to login to the download the admit card.
- Now, the candidate has to select the “Course Application” tab
- Then, the candidate has to click on the “View application download admit card”
- A new page will get open in front of the candidate
- Then, the candidate has to click on “Admit Card” tab
- Then, the candidate has to click on “Please click here to download the admit card”
- The admit card for the entrance exam will be displayed to the screen in pdf format
- Now, the candidate can save and download IPU admit card
Candidate has to take 2 printouts of the admit card as one is to be handed over to the examiner and other one has to be retained by the candidate till the end of the admission process as later on in case of lost, no duplicate issue of admit card request will be entertained once the entrance exam will have been conducted.