Today, everyone in this world concern about how to maintain beauty. Most of them are worried about their skin issues and use different types of products for maintaining beauty and radiant skin. The growth factor plays a very important role in skincare. Growth factors are natural proteins that regulate our cellular growth, differentiation, and proliferation under controlled situations. They are secreted by all growth cell types in the epidermis and dermis, which includes fibroblasts, keratinocytes, and melanocytes. They play a very important role in maintaining healthy skin, repairing damaged skin, help in firmness, and also help in the elasticity of our skin. Growth factors tell your growth skin cells how to react or behave and communicate to all surrounding skin cells for repair.
They also tell skin cells to generate more quantity of collagen protein to keep your skin firmness safe.
When you are young and healthy, your skin will do all repair of broken skin cells, but as you attain an age, the level of growth factor decline to produce collagen protein that keeps your skin cells healthy. No worries, there are many growth factor skin care products in the market which complete the need of collagen protein to repair skin.
Why Growth factor products needed?
- It naturally accelerates skin renewal after or during stress to skin processes such as laser, peels, and micro-needling.
- It is most important over the age of 30 who have experience in skin aging and any type of environmental damage.
- It is responsible for maintaining a variety of cellular processes.
- It is not a hormone but are hormone-like substances for providing blood cells by stimulating the bone marrow.
How do growth factor works?
The ingredients in growth factor products and there working are as follows
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF): it promotes the production of collagen that helps in the strength and elasticity of the skin and also promotes cellular regeneration.
- Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF): It boosts collagen protein production.
- Epidermal Growth Factor(EGF): It works mainly on our outermost layer of skin(also known as epidermis), and EGF plays a very important role for the repair of skin damages and production of new blood skin cells
- Keratinocyte growth factor 1: KGF-1 helps in stimulates epithelial cell growth.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) & Interleukins-10,-13,-15: It helps the inflammatory response by the formulation of new blood vessels and heals faster.
- Platelet-derived growth factor: PDGF helps in regulating skin cell growth and division
As everyone has a different type of skin tone, but growth factors are important for every type of skin, including sensitive skin. There are many growth factor skincare productsavailable in the market for every skin type.
In simple words, growth factors help the skin to repair itself, boost collagen protein and reduce inflammation, provides everything that helps your skin fight with wrinkles, fine lines, and stay younger for a longer period.
Working and benefits of Human Growth Factor serum for face
Keep this in mind, like how growth factor works and improves the skin? Growth Factor always promotes the formation of collagen & elastin that provide firmness and elasticity of the skin. There are some serums in the market which contain collagen as a primary ingredient. Everyday use of different types of human growth factor serum for face to reduce wrinkles and improve your skin tone & texture. Benefits of Human Growth Factors are:
- Growth of skin cells: Growth Factor serum helps in the repair of dead skin cells.
- Multitasking: Skincare serum-containing growth factors are multitasked like solutions to all types of issues like wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
- Growth Factors serum is natural and found in abundance in your skin type.
- Perfect For all types of skin. As we know, the Growth Factor is already present in our body.
Human Growth Factor Serum:
The human growth factor serum present in the form of PRP, which stands for platelet-rich plasma. It is one important part of the growth factors that maintain the growth and division of the cell. PRP therapy is just like form medicines that can be harness those abilities and also amplify the natural growth factors. PRP serum will transform years of damage by allowing EGF Serum to grow new cells.
A process by which PRP is prepared is known as differential centrifugation. In this process, acceleration is applied to sediment certain cellular constituents according to different specific gravity. In PRP Plasma is the liquid part of whole blood. It is composed largely of water & proteins, and it provides a medium for red blood cells, white blood cells, and finally, platelets (also known as thrombocytes) are blood cells that create blood clots and other growth healing functions. Platelet-rich plasma injected into our hands. PRP is a high concentration of rich plasma protein from white blood, separately from red blood cells. As per some clinical reports, it is proof that PRP for hair loss works fine.
These benefits are given below:
- It promotes the growth of collagen.
- It helps in the regeneration of tissue.
- It provides smooth & tightens the skin.
- It also helps in heals damaged skin and grows new cells.
- A natural moisturizer.