A facelift surgery is a type of cosmetic surgery that is aimed to bring the more youthfulness of a person on his or her face. A facelift is often referred to Rhytidectomy. So in the section below a complete analysis will take place on Rhytidectomy or face lift.
What is Rhytidectomy?
Rhytidectomy is a type of cosmetic surgery that is dedicated brings the most youthful facial look. The common street name of Rhytidectomy is facelift. According to a latest survey made recently, it has been revealed that facelift is one of the most common aesthetic plastic surgery that takes place just after liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift and blepharoplasty.
Advantages of Rhytidectomy
By doing a facelift surgery in abroad you will receive the following benefits.
- Just like every other plastic surgery, facelift enhance your beauty and boost your confidence
- it helps you to achieve a youthful appearance
- It helps to get smooth skin like butter
- Rhytidectomy helps to reduce stress
- Facelift makes you 10 to 20 years younger
- Facelift increase the career time period of celebrities like actors and models
Disadvantages of a Rhytidectomy
- A patient needs a long time for recovering from a facelift surgery. The time period can take approximately 4 weeks.
- Recovering from a facelift surgery can make you feel bruised or swollen.
- Facelift done in a wrong way can make you look unnatural, like a doll.
- A facelift is a costly process and does not come under any general medical insurance policy. We will discuss the cost of Rhytidectomy later.
The Process of Rhytidectomy
In the below section a complete guide will take place that will help you to understand the process of Rhytidectomy.
- Duration of the Surgery: It will take 3 to 4 hours to complete a facelift surgery.
- Duration of Recovery: It can take approximately 10 days to 14 days to recover from a facelift surgery. In few cases, it can take time up to 4 weeks.
- Duration of Having the Result: When you will completely recover from a Rhytidectomy you will start to feel the changes on your face. The result will last for 7 years to 10 years.
- Caution: It is better to keep yourself away from direct contact of sunlight.
Whom to Meet for Facelift Surgery?
You should take the appointment of a plastic surgeon if you are interested about Rhytidectomy. You can use any local directory to find the best aesthetic plastic surgeon near you. There are plenty of online directories also. You can take help of them as well, in order to find the best Facelift surgeon near you.
Cosmetic surgery prices in abroad or local depend on various parameters. So it is not as easy to say in a single word. But one need approximately $7,000 budget if they want to get a facelift surgery.
So this is all for today. Hope the article was helpful and you enjoyed reading it. If you still have any question related to this, feel free to leave us a mail.