The registration for AICTE JK scholarship has initiated and the candidates can fill the application form till the last date i.e. 15th May, 2017. Candidates who are interested in filling the application form need to visit the official website of the authority. The scholarship is known as PMSSS i.e. Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme which is allotted to the students of Jammu and Kashmir.
This scholarship is a program which motivates the students for higher education. This scholarship provides to cover the tuition fee, hostel fee and the cost of the books and other miscellaneous charges as well.
The application or the registration forms for the scholarship are invited. The candidates interested who wanted to apply for the scholarship can apply for the same on or before the last date for the application form. The candidates can apply for the entrance exam on the official website of the authority.
Steps to fill the application form-
The candidates will have to follow the following steps in order to make the registration or fill the application form. The steps are as-
- Registration- The candidates need to register on the official website using the valid e-mail id and mobile number as a confirmation mail will be sent to candidates on valid e-mail id and registration number on the valid phone number
- Documents needed- The following documents are needed for filling the application form successfully. The documents and information required are as-
- Candidate’s personal details
- Candidate’s details about the educational qualification of class 10th and class 12th
- Caste Certificate of the candidate if the candidate belongs to reserved category
- Certificate of Disability if applicable
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate which should be issued by competent authority
- Certificate of total annual income of the family for the previous financial year
- Aadhar Card of the candidate if any
- Uploading the photo and Signature- In this section of applying for the AICTE JK Scholarship, the candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph and image of the signature. The scanned photograph should be format of jpg/jpeg/png and size should be between 10kb and maximum 200 kb. Scanned signature should be in the format of jpg/jpeg/png and size should be between 10kb and maximum 50 kb.
- Filling the application form- Candidates are required to login to their accounts and complete the application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature and complete the submission of the application form.
- Printing the application form- Once the submission of the application form is done, candidates can take the print out of the completed application form. The printed application form is needed to be presented at the time of verification of the documents.
- Document Verification- Once the online application is completed candidates need to report at nearest center with the original as well as photocopy of documents for getting the uploaded documents which need to be verified by Government of Jammu and Kashmir.