Owning a property in metros has almost become impossible
• Requirement of net monthly income of nearly 75,000 INR plus
Hence, increasingly large numbers of end users as well as investors are now looking at tier 2 and tier 3 cities like Dehradun. People these days can easily find some of the best properties in these upcoming cities on Housing.com, a property website for masses.
Tier 3 cities have given excellent returns over the last 10 years
The other big reason as to why property in Dehradun has picked up big time is because the returns generated by these cities have exceeded all expectations. The prices of homes, lands, plots, apartments, bungalows and villas here have multiplied several times over the last decade.
Cost of living is comparatively lower
The scope of better standard of living at lower cost has resulted in more number of people settling down in cities like Dehradun. The biggest advantage here is that even if people earn salaries in the range of 20K per month, they can lead a comfortable life. This is not possible in bigger cities where a salary of 50K per month is also not sufficient to lead a decent life.
• Sound infrastructure facility
• Excellent connectivity
• Availability of well-known educational, healthcare and other facilities
• Robust civic amenities
• No issues related to administration or law and order
• No visible realty frauds
• Easy clearance from all departments including local corporation, water, electricity, and fire.
• Lower property taxes
• Easy availability of tenants, etc.http://www.thequint.com/india/2015/09/12/tibetans-in-india-are-they-refugees-or-diaspora